Hi,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:55:38AM +0200, Dennis Roczek wrote:
will librevenge support Wildcard-support as specified in ODF and used in
Excel (or Apple Numbers).

LibreOffice will get support for that in the upcoming release see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.2#Support_wildcards_t
o_be_compatible_with_XLS.2FXLSX_and_with_ODF_1.2

We could use it for libetonyek as Numbers only support the
Wildcard-variant (no regex).

If I understand this correctly, there is nothing that librevenge would
have to do. And libetonyek does not interpret strings in formulas in any
way, so it only has to indicate that wildcards are used (likely using
table:enable-wildcards property in startDocument); libodfgen then has to
be changed to emit proper table:calculation-settings.

Please open a bug (ideally with a sample spreadsheet attached) if you do
not want this to be forgotten...

D.