Hello Jay,

I do not believe that there's a single tool or test suite ensuring that an ODF implementations display ODF correctly. We did/do have ODF PLugfests that rely on a set of rather empirical data (aka: "get your computer and let's exchange ODF documents edited by several ODF implementations") and they tend to help. See here: http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php

However I do not believe what you're looking for does exist.

Best,

Charles.