Thanks, David, for making this happen. You are such an asset for this
project <3

Fridrich

On 23/05/14 17:02, David Tardon wrote:
Hello all,

I have uploaded the very first release of librevenge: version 0.0.0
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/files/librevenge/librevenge-0.0.0/).
This means that the public API is now considered STABLE and it WILL NOT
change for the whole life of the 0.0 release. In due time, we will
create a stable branch for 0.0 in git so master can be used for
development of the next incompatible release, 0.1. But we hope that 0.0
will suffice for our needs for at least 2 years.

I have also started preparing new releases of all the libraries that now
use librevenge. The complete list is:

* libabw
* libcdr
* libe-book