Hello, I have been trying to build a sample document set that will be useful for the project, since I have access to different OS and applications that I hope to share soon (includes: SoftMaker Office doduments, ThinkFree Office Documents, Pocket Word-Pocket, Pocket Word-Handheld, Aldus PageMaker, Zoner Draw, MS Visio, Apple iWork and Serif Page documents, as well as classic Microsoft documents).

I focused on some formats not fully supported by DLP or LibreOffice in addition to others proposed, since the idea is that if at any moment a developer is interested in working on it, there are a set fo sample files documents to be able to start a job and avoid doing a search in the Of documents that have problems of license.

During this I have wondered a lot how to effectively promote DLP and I have some additional suggestions:

• Scribus and Inkscape include small badges that realize they use DLP libraries - why not LibreOffice website? It would also be nice to have access to a small HTML code with the badge so that any user can add it to your web page, blog, etc.

• One FAQ for users and one for developers. For example: If I develop an import library of a private format for another project, can I be part of DLP?, Is it mandatory to use librevenge?, What benefits does DLP bring to you?, Is DLP a place to unify efforts of different developers who create different filters for the same type of document?, Is OpenDocument an effective replacement for most cases, or will other output formats be considered? (Ex. *.odg is a replacement for *.psd or will be added a OpenRaster output in the future), etc.

• Ideally always have some participation in related conferences, such as the recent Libocom

These are only suggestions based on my doubts and should only be considered from their real plans and time. Thank you very much.

--
BASTIÁN DÍAZ