El 05-12-2016 10:16, Mike Saunders escribió:
Hi Bastian,

On 22/11/2016 11:37, Bastián Díaz wrote:

From my point of view it is a basic set of sample documents, but it will increase based on more combinations or requests from developers. During the week in my spare time I will create more repositories and upload the
documents in an orderly way.

Thanks again for that -- are you working on any other repositories at
the moment? Not that I'm rushing you :-) But I'm planning to write a
blog post about recent DLP work before the end of the year, so I'll
mention your repositories as well. If you have more to come, I'll wait
a bit before writing the post!

Cheers,
Mike

I'm sorry for the delay, but between some family problems and work, this task under several places in my list of things to do. December is a complicated month.

Anyway I could do a lot if you give me some time until this weekend. Maybe I can create some extra repositories with few files for you to have the link, because I will still upload files whenever I have them available. Do you like the idea?

From this moment, I will work on it

--
BASTIÁN DÍAZ

https://telegram.me/diazbastian