[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libwps 0.4.0 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libwps 0.4.0 has been released
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 14:53:14 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
libwps is a library for import of MS Works documents.
List of changes:
- Change API/ABI.
- Add support for unknown encoding files (i.e., DOS file).
- Add potential support for converting Lotus, ... documents.
- Accept to convert all Lotus Wk1 files and Symphony Wk1 files.
- Add support for Lotus Wk3 and Wk4 documents.
- Add support for Quattro Pro Wq1 and Wq2 documents.
- Only in debug mode, add pre-support for Lotus Wk5..., must allow to
retrieve the main sheets content's with no formatting.
- Add potential support for asking the document's password (but do nothing).
- Correct some compiler warnings when compiling in debug mode.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwps/
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwps/files/libwps/libwps-0.4.0/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libmwaw 0.3.5 has been released
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] writerperfect 0.9.3 has been released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libmwaw 0.3.5 has been released
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] writerperfect 0.9.3 has been released