[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.2 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.2 has been released
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:53:02 +0200
- To: email@example.com
libetonyek is a library for import of Apple Keynote documents.
List of changes:
- Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports the two public
- Refactor the parser to allow sharing of code among Keynote, Pages and
- Add initial support for Pages (v. 4 only): text and text formatting,
- Parse text language.
- Parse links.
- Fix parsing of tab stops.
- Add dependency on glm.
- Add initial support for Numbers (v. 2 only): sheets and cell content.
- Fix parsing of simple cell text content, which was ignored previously.
- Various small bugfixes and improvements.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libetonyek
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libetonyek/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] writerperfect 0.9.4 has been released
- Next by Date: [www-devel] Scribus 1.5.0 released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] writerperfect 0.9.4 has been released
- Next by thread: [www-devel] Scribus 1.5.0 released