[www-devel] Document Liberation Project logo as SVG

Hi guys,

As some of you know, I'll be advocating for open file formats during the "swiss publishing days" in November in Bern/Switzerland. As a part of my presentation, I also plan to make people aware of the Document Liberation Project. For that purpose I need a DLP logo (including the logotype) as an SVG or ODG file, which I'm sure must exist somewhere.

I'd be glad if anyone could send me the file or direct me towards a download location.

Kind regards,

Christoph