[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.4 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.4 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:44:38 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
libetonyek is a library for parsing Apple Keynote, Pages and Numbers
List of changes:
- Parse formulas.
- Parse cell type and number format.
- Require mdds 1.0 by default (but 0.12.1 is still supported).
- Add support for Keynote 6. Imported features include: shapes, images,
text + text formatting, presentation notes, tables (only simple tables
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libetonyek
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libetonyek/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] First working version of a QuarkXPress Tag import filter in Scribus ready for testing
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.5 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] First working version of a QuarkXPress Tag import filter in Scribus ready for testing
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.5 is out