[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libwpd 0.10.1 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libwpd 0.10.1 is out
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:01:59 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
libwpd is a library for reading WordPerfect documents.
List of changes:
- Fix crash when NULL is passed as input stream.
- Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports public functions
- Avoid infinite loop. (libwpd#3)
- Remove bashism. (libwpd#5)
- Fix various crashes and hangs when reading broken files found with the
help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Make --help output of all command line tools more help2man-friendly.
- Miscellaneous fixes and cleanups.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/files/libwpd/libwpd-0.10.1/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.5 has been released
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libodfgen 0.1.6 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.5 has been released
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libodfgen 0.1.6 is out