[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [www-devel] Wildcard support
- Subject: Re: [www-devel] Wildcard support
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 16:28:57 +0200
- To: Dennis Roczek <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:55:38AM +0200, Dennis Roczek wrote:
> will librevenge support Wildcard-support as specified in ODF and used in
> Excel (or Apple Numbers).
> LibreOffice will get support for that in the upcoming release see
> We could use it for libetonyek as Numbers only support the
> Wildcard-variant (no regex).
If I understand this correctly, there is nothing that librevenge would
have to do. And libetonyek does not interpret strings in formulas in any
way, so it only has to indicate that wildcards are used (likely using
table:enable-wildcards property in startDocument); libodfgen then has to
be changed to emit proper table:calculation-settings.
Please open a bug (ideally with a sample spreadsheet attached) if you do
not want this to be forgotten...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [www-devel] Wildcard support||Dennis Roczek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[www-devel] Wildcard support||Dennis Roczek <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] Wildcard support
- Next by Date: Re: [www-devel] Wildcard support
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] Wildcard support
- Next by thread: Re: [www-devel] Wildcard support