[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libzmf 0.0.2 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libzmf 0.0.2 is out
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 17:15:18 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
libzmf is a library for import of Zoner drawing and bitmap files. It
currently supports Callisto/Draw 4-5 and Bitmap.
List of changes:
- Allow build with boost older than 1.56.
- Require C++11 for build.
- Fix various issues found by oss-fuzz.
- Minor code cleanups.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libzmf
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libzmf/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libwpg 0.3.2 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.4 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libwpg 0.3.2 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.4 is out