[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libpagemaker 0.0.4 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libpagemaker 0.0.4 has been released
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 20:16:33 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
libpagemaker is a library for parsing Adobe PageMaker documents.
List of changes:
- Add a command line tool for conversion to plain text, called pmd2text.
- Require C++11 for build.
- Drop outdated MSVC project files.
- Fix parsing of page dimensions and shape coordinates in Mac documents.
That makes the output at least somewhat useful, but more work is needed
to handle big endian files properly.
- Fix parsing of color tint in Mac documents. (tdf#109126)
- Fix parsing of text formatting attributes in Mac documents.
- Properly handle all caps and small caps.
- Parse more text formatting attributes.
- Parse more paragraph attributes.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libpagemaker
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libpagemaker/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libe-book 0.1.3 is out (fixed)
- Next by Date: [www-devel] HLC Colour Atlas v. 1.0 released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libe-book 0.1.3 is out (fixed)
- Next by thread: [www-devel] HLC Colour Atlas v. 1.0 released