[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] Patch: assertXPath -> CPPUNIT_ASSERT_XPATH_ATTRIBUTE
- Subject: [www-devel] Patch: assertXPath -> CPPUNIT_ASSERT_XPATH_ATTRIBUTE
- From: Mark Hung <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 21:32:29 +0800
- To: email@example.com
This is patch is for displaying the line number when assertion failed in
Please help to review this. Thanks.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [www-devel] Patch: assertXPath -> CPPUNIT_ASSERT_XPATH_ATTRIBUTE||Miklos Vajna <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [www-devel] Patch: Catch the line number where assertCss was called.
- Next by Date: [www-devel] Patch: use an independent object for body style manager
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] Patch: Catch the line number where assertCss was called.
- Next by thread: Re: [www-devel] Patch: assertXPath -> CPPUNIT_ASSERT_XPATH_ATTRIBUTE