[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libepubgen 0.1.1 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libepubgen 0.1.1 has been released
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 14:17:51 +0200
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
libepubgen is an EPUB generator for librevenge.
List of changes:
- Avoid <div> inside <p> or <span>.
- Avoid writin vertical-align attribute without a value.
- Fix generation of invalid XHTML when there is a link starting at the
beginning of a footnote.
- Handle relative width for images.
- Fixed layout: write chapter names to improve navigation.
- Support writing mode.
- Start a new HTML file at every page span in addition to the splits
induced by the chosen split method. This is to ensure that specified
writing mode works correctly, as it is HTML <body> attribute.
- Improve tests.
- Add a basic support for ruby.
- Configure: disable treating of compiler warnings as errors by
- Various minor fixes and code cleanups.
The main contributors have been Miklos Vajna <firstname.lastname@example.org>
and Mark Hung <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libepubgen/
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libepubgen/files/libepubgen-0.1.1/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] Scribus 1.5.4 Released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] Scribus 1.5.4 Released