[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.7 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.7 has been released
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 15:50:06 +0200
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: libreoffice-dev <email@example.com>
libvisio is a library for import of MS Visio documents.
List of changes:
- Fix a few memory leaks found by oss-fuzz.
- Fix date and time conversion to string. (tdf#98291)
- Fix number conversion to string. (tdf#76829)
- Fix unit conversion. (tdf#126292)
- Handle more arrow styles. (tdf#126402)
- Fix some issues found by Coverity.
- Disable expanding entities by XML parser as a vulnerability
prevention measure. Applications writing VSDX/VDX documents do not use
entities, so there is no difference in behavior.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libvisio
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libvisio/
Note: As an experiment, only xz-compressed tarball has been uploaded.
If there is anyone who still needs gzip- or bzip2-compressed tarballs,
please let me know and I will upload them too.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
- Prev by Date: Re: [www-devel] PATCH librevenge: Add support for custom formatting
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libabw 0.1.3 has been released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] PATCH librevenge: Add support for custom formatting
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libabw 0.1.3 has been released