Le 15 mai 2014 à 16:54, David Tardon <dtardon@redhat.com> a écrit :

Hi,

        Hello,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 10:06:39AM +0200, alonso wrote:

Le 28 avr. 2014 à 20:46, David Tardon <dtardon@redhat.com> a écrit :
     Potential ideas:
             . Is it better if we make all interface inherit from a basic generic interface ?

I am not sure what would be the advantage of that... Just to decrease
the amount of duplication among the interfaces?

        This will allow to decrease a lot the duplication of code among the generator...

             . If the interface for presentation need also chart, do we need to add a
RVNGChartInterface and some
             mechanism to obtain access to this interface in
RVNGPresentation/SpreadsheetInterface

That is not how we have done this so far--we have always added the
callbacks to all interfaces that need them. I can imagine having a
single function, e.g., createChartInterface(), that would return an
instance of a hypothetic RVNGChartInterface. It might even be
preferable.

        At least in ods, chart are special  because we need to attach them to the main document's
spreadsheet.
This seems possible in flat ods document but I do not success to do that in classic ods document =>
I end creating automatically a true embedded chart in "Object */*"….

        Yes, I was also thinking of integrated documents where we may need to create some embedded
graphic/spreadsheet/...

But it seems weird to do that only for charts. We have lots
of other duplication in the interfaces.

        Ok.

D.

--
Amicalement,
        Laurent

ps: I am modifying libmwaw to make it compile by adding the new virtual function and we need to
define
 OdfGenerator::drawConnector in OdfGenerator.cxx , ...