[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.2 has been released
- Subject: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.2 has been released
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:48:09 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of changes:
- Better handling of invalid input in RVNGDirectoryStream functions.
- Add documentation for RVNGDirectoryStream.
- Add text:outline-level to allowed paragraph properties. This is to allow
import libraries to handle headings properly.
- Properly handle units in all generators, instead of expecting everything is
- Implement open/closeGroup for RVNGSVGDrawingGenerator.
- Improve handling of layers in RVNGSVGPresentationGenerator.
- Handle master pages in RVNGSVGDrawingGenerator and
- Simple handling of tables in RVNGSVGDrawingGenerator and
RVNGSVGPresentationGenerator: just create a text box for each cell.
- Fix return value of RVNGStringStream::seek when seeking to end.
- Fix some warnings found by Coverity.
- Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports public functions
- Fix several crashes or hangs when reading broken OLE2 or Zip files, found
with the help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Add fo:language, fo:country and fo:script to allowed span properties.
- Handle headings in RVNGHTMLTextGenerator.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/p/libwpd/wiki/librevenge
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/files/librevenge/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libabw 0.1.1 has been released
- Next by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libwps 0.3.1 has been released
- Previous by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libabw 0.1.1 has been released
- Next by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libwps 0.3.1 has been released