[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libe-book 0.1.2 has been released
- Subject: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libe-book 0.1.2 has been released
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:22:55 +0100
- To: email@example.com
List of changes:
- Check arguments of public functions. Passing NULL no longer causes
- Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports the two public
- Fix handling of --enable-experimental configure option.
- Fix various crashes and hangs when reading broken files, found with the
help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- FictionBook v.2:
+ Fix incorrect mime type for JPEG images that occurs occasionally in
+ Handle zipped files that contain more than one file.
+ Add support for headings.
+ Add support for text language.
- Broad Band eBook:
+ Convert dimensions and font sizes correctly. This makes the output
actually usable :-)
+ Parse basic paragraph and character properties.
+ Add initial support for images. Only Plot tag is supported, as
Canvas is much more complex and can contain other objects too, not
just a single image.
+ Recognize GIF images too.
+ Parse important page properties, like dimensions and margins.
+ Substitute the default fonts embedded on the devices for Liberation
+ Try to reconstruct headings from table of contents.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libebook/
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libebook/files/libe-book-0.1.2/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libmwaw 0.3.4 has been released
- Next by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] FreeHand and Keynote test files
- Previous by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libmwaw 0.3.4 has been released
- Next by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] FreeHand and Keynote test files