Re: [documentliberation-discuss] Draft of blog post about DLP updates

Hi David,

On 26/08/2017 11:22, David Tardon wrote:

> Sorry for being late... It looks good to me. Just a note to QuarkXPress:
> I'd mention we only support versions 3.1-4.1 ATM. And I'd use 'has been
> working' instead 'is working' and remove the last clause ("he's doing
> good progress"), as GSoC has practially ended (we're in the "pens down"
> phase now, with deadline next Tuesday). Also, Alex's first name is
> Aleksas.

Great -- thanks for the updates. I've incorporated them into the post
and put it online:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/08/28/updates-document-liberation-project/

I'll promote it via our usual social media channels now.

Mike