[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libfreehand 0.1.1 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libfreehand 0.1.1 has been released
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:36:35 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
libfreehand is a library for import of Aldus/Macromedia/Adobe FreeHand
List of changes:
- Drastical improvement of all features:
* embedded images
* embedded text.
- Output of visible elements only in right place on the canvas.
- Coverage from Freehand 3.0 to Freehand 11.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libfreehand
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libfreehand/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] Scribus 1.5.0 released
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.3 has been released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] Scribus 1.5.0 released
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.3 has been released