[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.3 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.3 has been released
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:04:18 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
libetonyek is a library for import of Apple Keynote, Pages and Numbers
List of changes:
+ Import more text formatting properties.
+ Correctly interpret properties set by paragraph style, but turned
off in character style.
+ Import paragraph borders.
+ Import metadata.
+ Collect styles and other referenceable entities even from skipped
parts of the input.
+ Fix a typo that caused shapes being dropped from output.
+ Import table borders.
+ Add dependency on mdds.
+ Various small bugfixes and improvements.
+ Import headers and footers.
+ Import footnotes and endnotes.
+ Import images.
+ Import shapes.
+ Import text columns.
+ Accept documents created by Pages 1-3.
+ Accept documents created by Numbers 1.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libetonyek
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libetonyek/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libfreehand 0.1.1 has been released
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.2 has been released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libfreehand 0.1.1 has been released
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.2 has been released