[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.2 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.2 has been released
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 08:59:06 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
libvisio is a library for import of MS Visio documents.
- Fix several build problems with different compilers.
- Import more metadata properties.
- Fix theme color import (tdf#92270).
- Fix a bunch of crashes and hangs when reading broken documents, found
with the help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Fix several memory leaks.
- Ignore errors when parsing metadata. This makes some documents readable
- Fix handling of character background (tdf#92271).
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libvisio
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libvisio/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.3 has been released||David Tardon <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.3 has been released
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.3 has been released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.3 has been released
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.3 has been released