[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.4 has been released
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.4 has been released
- From: Fridrich Strba <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 13:35:31 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
libvisio is a library for import of MS Visio documents.
List of changes:
- - Implement overriding of colour of lines and of text from layer
properties (tdf#50309, tdf#68392) and the visibility and/or
printability of a layer.
- - Fix incorrect handling of stencil text (tdf#90154).
- - Basic initial implementation of hatch fill (tdf#44552, tdf#76835).
- - Implement support of bullets/lists (tdf#92349)
- - Implement support of default tab-stops and custom tab-sets in
- - Fix for reading of names of pages if present.
- - Fix build with boost 1.59.
- - Instead of line-break, spit out a new paragraph when a paragraph
break is found
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libvisio
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libvisio/
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.5 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.3 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.5 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.3 is out