[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.3 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.3 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 13:29:54 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
librevenge is a base library for writing document import filters.
List of changes:
- SVG generator: fix the center of rotation.
- Remove bashism in configure (libwpd#5).
- Fix some syntax errors in documentation.
- Text generator: handle footnotes and endnotes.
- Improve performance of RVNGPropertyListVector::append() and
- Fix several crashes or hangs when reading broken OLE2 or Zip files, found
with the help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Fix build with boost 1.59 (libwpd#6).
- Handle table:number-columns-repeated and table:number-rows-repeated in
all spreadsheet generators.
- CSV generator: handle rows with uneven number of columns correctly.
- CSV generator: ignore empty rows at the end.
- Several minor improvements and fixes.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/p/libwpd/wiki/librevenge/
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/files/librevenge/librevenge-0.0.3/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.4 has been released
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.2 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.4 has been released
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.2 is out