[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libwpg 0.3.1 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libwpg 0.3.1 is out
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 19:22:41 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
libwpg is a library for import of WordPerfect Graphics images.
List of changes:
- Fix crash when NULL is passed as input stream.
- Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports public functions
- Fix various crashes and hangs when reading broken files found with the
help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Fix some warnings found by Coverity.
- Make --help output of all command line tools more help2man-friendly.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/p/libwpg/
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpg/files/libwpg/libwpg-0.3.1/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.2 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.5 has been released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.2 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.5 has been released