[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.2 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.2 is out
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 19:57:46 +0100
- To: email@example.com
libcdr is a library that parses the file format of CorelDRAW documents
of all versions.
List of changes:
* Fix various crashes and hangs when reading broken files found with the
help of american-fuzzy-lop.
* Fix build with boost 1.59. (rhbz#1258127)
* Fix various problems detected by Coverity.
* Do not drop empty text lines. (tdf#67873)
* Make --help output of all command line tools more help2man-friendly.
* Several other small improvements.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libcdr
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libcdr/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.3 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libwpg 0.3.1 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.3 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libwpg 0.3.1 is out