[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.4 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.4 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:47:32 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
librevenge is a base library for writing document import filters.
List of changes:
- Fix possible crash in raw generators for unbalanced open/close calls.
- Fix build in C++11 mode.
- Fix gdb pretty printers and make them compatible with Python 3.
- Fix RVNGString::Iter::last(), which only worked correctly for strings
containing only ASCII characters.
- Document the difference between RVNGString::len() and RVNGString::size().
- Considerably improve performance of RVNGString iterator (a crude
measurement shows at least 45% improvement).
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/p/libwpd/wiki/librevenge/
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/files/librevenge/librevenge-0.0.4/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] revisiting librevenge::RVNGString iterator
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.6 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] revisiting librevenge::RVNGString iterator
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.6 is out