[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.6 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.6 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:54:37 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
libetonyek is a library for parsing Apple Keynote, Pages and Numbers
List of changes:
- All formats:
+ Improved handling of text language, e.g., written language props now
include country and script.
- Keynote 6:
+ Parse links.
+ Parse text language.
+ Parse lists (bullets).
+ Resize tables properly.
+ Fix handling of texts containing non-ASCII characters (i.e., the
majority of non-English languages).
+ Fix build with boost 1.54/1.55.
+ Make help output of conversion tools more help2man-friendly.
+ Fix build with recent clang, which does not like 'register' keyword.
+ Various small fixes and improvements.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libetonyek
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libetonyek/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.4 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] Scribus 1.5.1 released
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] librevenge 0.0.4 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] Scribus 1.5.1 released