[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libzmf 0.0.1 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libzmf 0.0.1 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 13:33:27 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
libzmf is a library for import of Zoner drawing and bitmap files. It
currently supports Callisto/Draw 4-5 and Bitmap.
The library has been written as a GSoC project by Alexas Pantechovskis.
List of changes:
- Handle ellipse rotation.
- Add support for tables.
- Add support for text.
- Handle arc rotation.
- Add support for polygons / stars.
- Handle dashed pens.
- Add support for bitmaps.
- Add support for import of images in the Zoner Bitmap Image format
- Handle bitmap fills.
- Add support for arrows.
- Detect Zoner Zebra files (nothing is imported yet).
- Fix crashes found with the help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Many other smaller fixes and improvements.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libzmf
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libzmf/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [www-devel] Wildcard support
- Next by Date: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] Wildcard support
- Next by thread: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch