[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch
- Subject: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch
- From: Miklos Vajna <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:13:58 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I've done some C++11 modernization for libepubgen recently, all of the
changes are focusing on making the code more readable, using the new
language features now available.
One of them is the new override keyword.
I'm attaching a relatively large, but otherwise mechanical patch to
librevenge to make use of override.
OK to push or are there any concerns? (IIRC I do have commit access, I
contributed a fix 2-3 years ago.)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch||David Tardon <email@example.com>|
|Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch||Miklos Vajna <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libzmf 0.0.1 is out
- Next by Date: Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libzmf 0.0.1 is out
- Next by thread: Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch