[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libfreehand 0.1.2 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libfreehand 0.1.2 is out
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 13:24:23 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
libfreehand is a library for import of Aldus/Macromedia/Adobe FreeHand
List of changes:
- Fix several hangs and leaks when reading damaged files found with the
help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Fix build with recent clang.
- Make --help output of all command-line tools more help2man-friendly.
- Require C++11 for build.
- Parse more features:
* text on path
* more text attributes
* stroke patterns
* paragraph attributes
* custom line and fill styles
* text effects
- Write correct rotation center of a textbox.
- Fix an issue found by oss-fuzz.
- Fix several issues found by Coverity.
- Various code cleanups and other small improvements.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libfreehand
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libfreehand/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.4 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] Re: [librvngabw PATCH] Mark overriding member functions as 'override'
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.4 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.6 is out