[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.6 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.6 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 16:52:47 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
libvisio is a library for import of MS Visio documents.
List of changes:
- Consider stencil txtxform in binary formats (tdf#67914).
- Parse font width scaling.
- Fix dependency of tests on time zone (tdf#92396).
- Enable building of unit tests without command-line tools.
- Remove namespace check for VDX to allow parsing documents produced by
- Output shape ID if set.
- Fix parsing of text block background color in some cases.
- Write bitmaps with color palette correctly.
- Deduce text encoding from font name.
- Parse theme fill and shadow color.
- Parse font scheme in VSDX documents.
- Require C++11 for build.
- Fix various crashes, leaks and hangs when reading damaged files found
- Drop outdated Windows project files.
- Fix some issues found by Coverity.
- Many other small improvements and fixes.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libvisio
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libvisio/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] Re: [librvngabw PATCH] Mark overriding member functions as 'override'
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.7 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libfreehand 0.1.2 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.7 is out