[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.7 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libetonyek 0.1.7 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:13:50 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
libetonyek is a library for parsing Apple Keynote, Pages and Numbers
List of changes:
- Fix a few issues found by Coverity.
- Correctly compute cell row and column.
- Improve reconstruction of gradients.
- Improve resolution of cell styles.
- Parse non-RGB colors.
- Improve handling of table border lines.
- Convert cell values to text in presentation and text documents.
- Handle following-paragraph and following-layout styles.
- Allow building with different versions of mdds (1.2 is the default).
- Require C++11 for build.
- Fix several issues found by oss-fuzz.
- Disable error output from libxml2.
- Improve lookup of parent styles.
- Never insert a page break in a footnote.
- Drop outdated MSVC project files.
- Various small fixes and improvements.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libetonyek
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libetonyek/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.6 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] xlink:type vs librevenge:type on links
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libvisio 0.1.6 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libepubgen 0.1.0 is out