[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] writerperfect 0.9.6 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] writerperfect 0.9.6 is out
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 18:14:28 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
writerperfect is a collection of command line tools for conversion of
various document formats to ODF, EPUB and AbiWord.
List of changes:
- Add support for conversion of Zoner Draw documents using libzmf. The
new tools are called zmf2odg and zmf2epub.
- Handle StarOffice Writer documents (.sdw).
- Allow conversion of StarOffice documents to EPUB and Abiword too. The
new tools are called sd2epub and sd2abw.
- Fix configure check for libeot.
- Add universal conversion tools that handle any supported input
The new tools are called wpft2abw, wpft2ebub and wpfg2odf.
- Fix some CppCheck warnings.
- Let mwaw2* properly handle files with a resource fork.
- Handle Lotus files with an associated format file.
- Switch to C++11.
- Add support for conversion of QuarkXPress documents using libqxp. The
new tools are called qxp2odg and qxp2epub.
- Default to libepubgen 0.1 (0.0 is used as a fallback).
- Add options for setting EPUB version, splitting method and layout
(only for EPUB 3.0) to all EPUB-converting tools.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/p/libwpd/wiki/writerperfect
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/files/writerperfect/writerperfect-0.9.6/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libepubgen 0.1.0 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] Non-self-contained headers
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libepubgen 0.1.0 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] Non-self-contained headers