Hi,

I see a recurring pattern: in both librevenge and libepubgen some of the
public headers are not self-contained.

E.g. in libepubgen, inc/libepubgen/libepubgen-decls.h refers to
librevenge::RVNGBinaryData, but it does not forward-declare or include
the relevant header for that class.

I saw a similar problem in librevenge as well. Is this intentional? If
so, perhaps should we document in these non-self-containing header that
the recommended way is to just include libfoo/libfoo.h and not the
individual headers directly?

Or in case there is no problem with that, I would happily make all
public headers self-contained (i.e. fix existing problems by adding
missing forward declarations or failing that, includes). I guess I don't
have to go into details why self-contained headers are good for fast
builds. :-)

Thanks,

Miklos