[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libe-book 0.1.3 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libe-book 0.1.3 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 13:04:13 +0100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
List of changes:
- Fix various problems when reading broken files, found with the help
american-fuzzy-lop and oss-fuzz.
- Fix build with boost >= 1.59.
- Set default page margins. (tdf#94162)
- Make output of ebook2* --help more compatible with help2man.
- Check for librevenge-stream if tests are enabled. (gentoo#603098)
- Require C++11 for build.
- Drop outdated MSVC project files.
- Fix several issues found by Coverity.
- FictionBook v.2:
+ Use document language as default language for text.
+ Use note title as footnote mark.
+ Handle subscript and superscript.
+ Output content of <code> in monospace font.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libqxp 0.0.1 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libe-book 0.1.3 is out (fixed)
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libqxp 0.0.1 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libe-book 0.1.3 is out (fixed)