[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[documentliberation-discuss] Better PDF import?
- Subject: [documentliberation-discuss] Better PDF import?
- From: Mateusz Zasuwik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:19:55 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Hello TDF members!
I noticed you guys heavily work over many dead formats within Document
Liberation Projec. But did anyone think about better PDF Import? I lost my
data lately and I had open some old PDF files which turn out to be normal
PDF (not hybrid PDF/ODT). I opened it via LO but document was rendered
within Draw, not Writer or Impress as it should be done. You also should
take account of fact that MS Office opens every PDF file and easily convert
it on its native format what makes this software more useful for normal
users. Hybrid PDF is cool feature, but probably it won't become major file
format for long time. The market is dominated by normal PDF and in this
area LireOffice just suck. So maybe someone who assigns aims for future
should regroup thoughts once again and concentrates for features needed on
a daily basis?
Have a nice night, hey
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [documentliberation-discuss] Better PDF import?||David Tardon <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] Bug Report on WMF
- Next by Date: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] Better PDF import?
- Previous by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] Bug Report on WMF
- Next by thread: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] Better PDF import?