[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libodfgen 0.1.2 has been released
- Subject: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libodfgen 0.1.2 has been released
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 21:27:15 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
List of changes:
- Use text:h element for headings. Any paragraph with text:outline-level
property is recognized as a heading.
- Handle layers.
- Improve handling of styles. Particularly, do not emit duplicate styles.
- Slightly improve documentation.
- Handle master pages.
- Do not expect that integer properties are always in inches.
- Fix misspelled style:paragraph-properties element in presentation notes.
- Only export public symbols on Linux.
- Fix bogus XML-escaping of metadata values.
- And many other improvements and fixes.
Home page: https://sourceforge.net/p/libwpd/wiki/libodfgen
Download from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/files/libodfgen/libodfgen-0.1.2/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] libvisio modifications
- Next by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.1 has been released
- Previous by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] libvisio modifications
- Next by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.1 has been released