[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.1 has been released
- Subject: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libcdr 0.1.1 has been released
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:30:53 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
List of changes:
* Fix several problems found by Coverity.
* Fix crash when NULL is passed as input stream.
* Fix various crashes and hangs when reading broken files found with the
help of american-fuzzy-lop.
* Only export public symbols on Linux.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libcdr
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libcdr/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libodfgen 0.1.2 has been released
- Next by Date: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] (Proposed) Importing files from proprietary statistical software
- Previous by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libodfgen 0.1.2 has been released
- Next by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libpagemaker 0.0.2 has been released