[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [documentliberation-discuss] libvisio modifications
- Subject: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] libvisio modifications
- From: David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:33:56 +0100
- To: TANAKA Hidemune <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 07:40:51AM +0900, TANAKA Hidemune wrote:
> For the following modifications,
> Release plan is as follows.
> Beta1 Week 47 , Nov 17, 2014 - Nov 23, 2014
> Beta2 Week 49 , Dec 1, 2014 - Dec 7, 2014
> Is this correction reflected in LibreOffice of Beta2?
> It seems not to be reflected in Beta1.
libvisio and libreoffice are separate projects, with separate releases.
That means your change will become available in libreoffice when we do a
new release of libvisio and update libreoffice to use it.
That said, there is very likely going to be a new release of libvisio
before libreoffice 4.4 final freeze.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[documentliberation-discuss] libvisio modifications||TANAKA Hidemune <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] (Proposed) Importing files from proprietary statistical software
- Next by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libpagemaker 0.0.2 has been released
- Previous by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] libvisio modifications
- Next by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libodfgen 0.1.2 has been released