Re: [documentliberation-discuss] libvisio modifications

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 07:40:51AM +0900, TANAKA Hidemune wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For the following modifications,
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/12523/
>
> Release plan is as follows.
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/4.4#4.4.0_release
> Beta1 Week 47 , Nov 17, 2014 - Nov 23, 2014
> Beta2 Week 49 , Dec 1, 2014 - Dec 7, 2014
>
> Is this correction reflected in LibreOffice of Beta2?
> It seems not to be reflected in Beta1.
> (LibreOfficeDev_4.4.0.0.beta1_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz)

libvisio and libreoffice are separate projects, with separate releases.
That means your change will become available in libreoffice when we do a
new release of libvisio and update libreoffice to use it.

That said, there is very likely going to be a new release of libvisio
before libreoffice 4.4 final freeze.

D.