[documentliberation-discuss] Emscripten ?

Hello,
just a small mail as I see some colleagues using Emscripten: http://kripken.github.io/emscripten-site/
to create some demo and I wonder if it is possible/desirable to create some online converters ( maybe
on the DLP site ?).

Note:
- I try to compile a version of wps2odt (mainly by hand), this gives :
http://www.loria.fr/~alonso/tmp/wps2odt.html <http://www.loria.fr/~alonso/tmp/wps2odt.html>
but as I do not know how to ask for a wps file and then how to store the result,
the javascript code ( containing librevenge, libwps, libodfgen, libz and some files
of writerperfect) just converts a pre given wps file and outputs the stdout stream
in the window ( so clearly like that, this code is completely useless :-~ )
- to give some idea, em++ generates :

--
Amicalement,
Laurent