Re: [documentliberation-discuss] DLP highlights for LibreOffice 5.4 release?

> Le 13 juil. 2017 à 15:59, Mike Saunders <mike.saunders@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :
>
> Hi everyone,
Hello,

> From looking at the devel list, it looks like there hasn't been a new
> version of a DLP library for a while:
>
> https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
>
> However, looking at Gerrit shows some work going on in a few projects, like:
>
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=libetonyek.git;a=summary
>
> For the LibreOffice 5.4 release, due at the end of this month, we'd like
> to highlight DLP and maybe include a call to action. Is there anything
> specific we can point out in this release that DLP has helped with?

From my part, if this can be useful,

- libmwaw: I « finished » working on the missing PowerPoint’s filters ; so now, LibreOffice must
be able to « open » PowerPoint 2 file(Windows) PowerPoint 4 files (Mac and Windows),
and PowerPoint for Windows 95 files ; i.e. at least, retrieve the main contents on these files,

- libwps: I continued to work on Lotus 123 ; LibreOffice must be able to retrieve more formatting in
Lotus 123 SmartSuite 97|98’s files, it must also be able to open all Lotus’ password protected files,

- libstaroffice:
+ improve a lot the .sdc’s conversion (i.e. we must able to retrieve almost all formatting),
+ .sda file created with StarImpress are now converted as presentation
+ improve also the conversions of .sda and .sdw files but there remains many problems to solve.

--
Amicalement,
Laurent