Le 13 juil. 2017 à 15:59, Mike Saunders <mike.saunders@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi everyone,
        Hello,

From looking at the devel list, it looks like there hasn't been a new
version of a DLP library for a while:

https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/

However, looking at Gerrit shows some work going on in a few projects, like:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=libetonyek.git;a=summary

For the LibreOffice 5.4 release, due at the end of this month, we'd like
to highlight DLP and maybe include a call to action. Is there anything
specific we can point out in this release that DLP has helped with?