[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch
- Subject: Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch
- From: Miklos Vajna <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:19:00 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 08:24:02AM +0200, David Tardon <email@example.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately this list strips attachments, so I cannot see it...
Ah, I forgot about that. :-) Pushed now. Next time I seek for feedback,
will send a link instead.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch||Miklos Vajna <email@example.com>|
|Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch||David Tardon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch
- Next by Date: [www-devel] Re: [librvngabw PATCH] Mark overriding member functions as 'override'
- Previous by thread: Re: [www-devel] librevenge c++11 / override patch
- Next by thread: [www-devel] Re: [librvngabw PATCH] Mark overriding member functions as 'override'