Le 31 oct. 2017 à 16:01, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@collabora.co.uk> a écrit :

Hi Laurent,

        Hello Miklos,

We had this IRC discussion:

14:11 < vmiklos> dtardon: hmm, RVNGTextInterface.h:200 says openLink() takes an xlink:type,
libepubgen expects a librevenge:type; am i right that librevenge needs correcting?
15:39 <@dtardon> vmiklos, tbh, it's completely unclear to me. the function apparently expects,
besides xlink:type="simple", also librevenge:type="link" (i don't remember why. but html gen.
                in librevenge and libodfgen expect it too. and i suppose librvngabw does that as
well.)
15:39 <@dtardon> but that's just part of the fun
15:40 <@dtardon> libabw, one of the libs that actually inserts links, does emit neither
librevenge:type nor xlink:type (so the links will be ignored by the generator)
15:41 <@dtardon> libwpd, otoh, emits not only librevenge:type="link" but also
librevenge:link-source="frame". and i've no idea what the latter is supposed to do (disclaimer:
it's my code
                :-)
15:42 < vmiklos> heh
15:43 < vmiklos> in practice if i change libepubgen to match what librevenge docs say then it'll
just make a warning go away, nothing else will happen. so that sounds safe.
15:45 <@dtardon> ah, yeah, and libetonyek emits xlink:type="simple", but not librevenge:type. so
the links will be ignored too
15:46 <@dtardon> but i know i have a test file for links there. so it must have worked at one
point
15:46 < vmiklos> dtardon: it does work, it just emits a warning
15:46 <@dtardon> ah, ok
15:47 < vmiklos> "EPUBHTMLGenerator::openLink: librevenge:type: not filled, suppose link"
15:52 < vmiklos> i've pushed that librevenge -> xlink change to libepubgen, FWIW
15:57 <@dtardon> so, laurent's commit 5281cd30577588c3e9daa9897683ba95231c70cf in libodfgen says:
"add a warning in openLink if librevenge:type is not defined ( to prepare the  addition of
                future type of links )". i don't know what other types he did have on mind, though
15:59 < vmiklos> eh, hm, i'll mail him

Any ideas there, please?

        I suppose that this was when I was working on libstaroffice and I was thinking on how to
retrieve text references: <text:reference-ref> (a sort of link). Finally I end up using insertField
as I also
needed to create some <text:reference-mark>  ( which was also an evil solution) and I forget to
remove this warning :-~

Thanks,

Miklos

--