[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libmspub 0.1.3 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libmspub 0.1.3 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:31:27 +0100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
libmspub is a library for import of MS Publisher documents.
List of changes:
- Workaround a build error on some 32-bit systems.
- Parse table row and column sizes. (tdf#89061)
- Fix various problems when parsing broken files, found with the help of
american-fuzzy-lop and oss-fuzz.
- Make the output of pub2foo --help more compatible with help2man.
- Extract more metadata from documents.
- Require C++11 for build.
- Drop outdated MSVC project files.
- Handle table cells containing multiple paragraphs correctly. (tdf#89393)
- Parse more text formatting attributes: all underline types, small
caps, all caps, outline, emboss, engrave, shadow.
- Parse text language.
- Various minor changes and improvements.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libmspub
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libmspub/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] Non-self-contained headers
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libabw 0.1.2 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] Non-self-contained headers
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libabw 0.1.2 is out