[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[www-devel] [ANN] libabw 0.1.2 is out
- Subject: [www-devel] [ANN] libabw 0.1.2 is out
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:32:47 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
libabw is a library for import of Abiword documents.
List of changes:
- Fix several issues identified by Coverity.
- Parse paragraph and cell borders.
- Improve parsing of lists.
- Fix build with boost >= 1.59.
- Make the output of abw2* --help more compatible with help2man.
- Fix various problems when parsing broken files found by oss-fuzz.
- Require C++11 for build.
- Parse fields. (tdf#74466)
- Parse floating (not inline) images. (tdf#74463)
- Parse text boxes.
- Drop outdated MSVC project files.
- Set minimal width/height of inline images (which usually do not have
dimensions set in the file) to 1 inch. (tdf#74462)
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libabw
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libabw/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/devel/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libmspub 0.1.3 is out
- Next by Date: [www-devel] [ANN] libqxp 0.0.1 is out
- Previous by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libmspub 0.1.3 is out
- Next by thread: [www-devel] [ANN] libqxp 0.0.1 is out