[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[documentliberation-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] homepages and source URLs of import libraries have changed
- Subject: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] homepages and source URLs of import libraries have changed
- From: David Tardon <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:45:08 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
This message concerns all package maintainers of the import libraries
hosted in gerrit (libabw, libcdr, libetonyek, libfreehand, libmspub and
libvisio). Since the Document Liberation Project has got its own
subsection on TDF's wiki, I have moved the homepages of the mentioned
libraries from FDO's wiki to there. The new locations are
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libabw etc. The old
pages on FDO's wiki still exist, but they only contain a notice about
the move and a link to the new location.
I have also changed the locations for source tarballs, to make it easier
to see tarballs for a particular library (previously they were all
heaped into http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/, which contains quite a
lot of stuff). I have added a level to that, so the new locations are
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libabw/ etc. The *.tar.bz2 files,
used by libreoffice, are still available in /src/, of course.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] Better PDF import?
- Next by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libmspub 0.1.1 released
- Previous by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] Better PDF import?
- Next by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] [ANN] libmspub 0.1.1 released