[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- Subject: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- From: "J.B. Nicholson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 10:40:23 -0600
- To: email@example.com
Bastián Díaz wrote:
Hello, I have been trying to build a sample document set that will be
useful for the project, since I have access to different OS and
applications that I hope to share soon (includes: SoftMaker Office
doduments, ThinkFree Office Documents, Pocket Word-Pocket, Pocket
Word-Handheld, Aldus PageMaker, Zoner Draw, MS Visio, Apple iWork and Serif
Page documents, as well as classic Microsoft documents).
This is great and I hope the document set is published on a website everyone can freely access. I also recommend adding more documents to the collection, particularly documents that show how various program features are recorded in native-format files.
I focused on some formats not fully supported by DLP or LibreOffice in
addition to others proposed, since the idea is that if at any moment a
developer is interested in working on it, there are a set fo sample files
documents to be able to start a job and avoid doing a search in the Of
documents that have problems of license.
I had problems finding example documents in formats you listed above, so having them all collected in one place sounds very handy. Thanks!
• One FAQ for users and one for developers. For example: If I develop an
import library of a private format for another project, can I be part of
DLP?, Is it mandatory to use librevenge?
Other developmental questions related to using librevenge:
- what are the prerequisites for adding to librevenge; what do developers need to know to get their importers added to librevenge (programming languages, repository check-in/check-out program, documentation markup language, other things)?
- What license should be preferred for adding importers to librevenge?
- Where can one find a sample simple librevenge importer to get started?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?||Bastián Díaz <email@example.com>|
|[documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?||Bastián Díaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- Next by Date: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- Previous by thread: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- Next by thread: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?