[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- Subject: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- From: Bastián Díaz <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 16:27:16 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
El 19-11-2016 13:40, J.B. Nicholson escribió:
Bastián Díaz wrote:
Hello, I have been trying to build a sample document set that will be
useful for the project, since I have access to different OS and
applications that I hope to share soon (includes: SoftMaker Office
doduments, ThinkFree Office Documents, Pocket Word-Pocket, Pocket
Word-Handheld, Aldus PageMaker, Zoner Draw, MS Visio, Apple iWork and Serif
Page documents, as well as classic Microsoft documents).
This is great and I hope the document set is published on a website
everyone can freely access.
Github I think it's a good choice.
I also recommend adding more documents to
the collection, particularly documents that show how various program
features are recorded in native-format files.
Each document is accompanied by a PDF version. You mean this?. I also take advantage of the export options of each program, so I can save the same document in several formats.
I focused on some formats not fully supported by DLP or LibreOffice in
addition to others proposed, since the idea is that if at any moment a
developer is interested in working on it, there are a set fo sample files
documents to be able to start a job and avoid doing a search in the Of
documents that have problems of license.
I had problems finding example documents in formats you listed above,
so having them all collected in one place sounds very handy. Thanks!
• One FAQ for users and one for developers. For example: If I develop an
import library of a private format for another project, can I be part of
DLP?, Is it mandatory to use librevenge?
Other developmental questions related to using librevenge:
- what are the prerequisites for adding to librevenge; what do
developers need to know to get their importers added to librevenge
(programming languages, repository check-in/check-out program,
documentation markup language, other things)?
- What license should be preferred for adding importers to librevenge?
- Where can one find a sample simple librevenge importer to get started?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentliberation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Aw: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?||"Christoph Schäfer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?||Bastián Díaz <email@example.com>|
|Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?||"J.B. Nicholson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- Next by Date: Aw: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- Previous by thread: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
- Next by thread: Aw: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?